In alignment with the start of Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity, WARC, the global authority on advertising and media effectiveness, has released a white paper under the title of” “Anatomy of Effectiveness.” The white paper is meant for brand marketers and advertising agencies. The paper highlights five key priorities for brands seeking greater impact.
WARC‘s ‘Anatomy of Effectiveness’ highlights the following five priorities for brands who want to improve the impact of their advertising:
- Invest for growth: Covers the wide range of factors that marketers need to consider when drawing up budgets, setting objectives and working out what they want a campaign to deliver.
- Balancing spend: Sets out the frameworks for investment between brand-building and performance marketing.
- Be creative, be emotional, be distinctive: Analyses the arguments for investing in creativity – including the power of emotional communications and the importance of distinctiveness.
- Plan for reach: Discusses the factors to be considered when planning media spend.
- Plan for recognition: Focuses on the need for strong brand assets in an era of short-form ads to ensure consumers know whose ads they are seeing.
The white paper is available for download here.